Is anybody here spending Xmas on their own?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
I will be all alone on the 25th but I don't celebrate xmas

Abitrary

This is like the 'are you gay' thread all over again.

You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't reply

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I really, really wanted to spend Christmas on my own because I genuinely loathe the whole thing so much. Unfortunately I've weakly agreed to go visiting over the next four days but I will be making it clear that next year there will be zero chance of that.

One of these years I will manage a solitary Christmas or at least one in the company of like minded people and just go walking or cycling for a few days.

i wish, i would be in the pub or out in the hills with my tent.

strofiwimple

Veteran
I will, after calling over to see my daughter and give her some presents i will be out on my bike till dusk, second xmas on my own and dont feel much in the celebratory mood so out fo a spin seems as good a way to spend it as any.

ajevans

Does spending it in your own little world count?

Will probably do the traditional thing, which is roll out of bed and drive down to my parents. Then spend all day eating their food and drinking their booze whilst playing on my Nintendo DS, whilst periodically making the odd noise of acknowledgement.

I am doing and it's great! I've just been mooching about, reading and playing music really loud:biggrin: Heaven.

I've also been thinking about making a major change in my life next year - one that will suprise a lot of people (no, not a sex change before someone asks!) - and that's why I'm online, to do some research.

Top Bottom