Is it illegal to ride up the inside of cars at traffic lights...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
You really really ought to take some comprehension lessons. Oh, and try to be less of a point scoring forum nasty on here. I'm sure you're a very decent fellow in real life, but it's not coming across in your posts.

Actually, Mike, I have been perfectly polite in my posts. There is only one of us making insulting posts, and it isn't me. I do, though, agree that insulting posts don't reflect well on their author.

Tynan

Veteran
and I've posted again and again and again that I am very happy with that ped count given how many miles of rush hour riding I'v done through the city, which is the point I've posted again and again and again but everyone bar the London riders ignores

your repeated instance that I am a dangerous rider while ignoring the mitigation I offer isn't very polite

I find that insulting, alright for you to get antsy about the suggestion that your rider might be better but your flat instance that I must be a dangerous one is a given? :rolleyes:

CopperBrompton

and I've posted again and again and again that I am very happy with that ped count
You are; I wouldn't be. Those are the two perspectives, and I don't think either of us are going to change our views on the topic.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
You may have been polite, but you are also being rather nasty here. I suggest you'd do much better by being less holier-than-Tynan, and lose the arrogance about your riding. It has no justification even if you were considerably more careful, but you aren't IMO.

Tynan

Veteran
even though you know nothing about any of the collisions?

ignoring the rest of the post?

CopperBrompton

You may have been polite, but you are also being rather nasty here.
Nothing nasty at all, and I hardly think it's arrogant to say that if you can point me to videos where you think I risk collisions with pedestrians, please point them out so I can learn from them.

Anyway, as said above, there are two different viewpoints here, both have been expressed and neither is likely to change, so I'll leave it there.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Look Ben, just stop making things up. All I've said is that you appear to be no more careful than Tynan is. And there's no doubt at all in my mind that you've been rather nasty to Tynan as well as unduly arrogant about your own OK standard of riding.

This sort of nonsense is why I rarely bother to engage with you.

jaynana

chill it boys - is it the adrenaline due to excessive cycling or what.. that makes this lot so touchy.. :biggrin:

Top Bottom