Is it just me or is "X Factor" really.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

bugslop said:
chatting to everybody on 'cycle chat' with 'you tube' playing all my old favourite music vids in the background. long live t'internet.

Aye, user generated content rules(!) although in a sense I guess X-factor is 'user generated'....still...has anyone not seen THIS vid on youtube as it is just classic, the bollywood version of Michael Jackson's thriller:

Keith Oates

Janner
I think this type of show is world wide, I see a Vietnam version out here as it's very often on in the local bar/restuarant that I use. Rubbish, the girl next door singing in the shower is much better than most of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree with the opinion re Saturday night TV, simply never bother with it anymore.

Re X Factor, and the total no-hopers who seem thunderstruck that they don't go through to the next round, a mate who went on previously (and can sing very well, honest!!) said that what you see on TV, is people who have been told to come back, when it appears to the viewers it's the initial "everyone" programme.

Therefore, they seriously think they are in with a chance, as they've "made it" through the first selection/bouyed up by totally unrealistic friends and family support (do these family and friends really think they are doing the poor fools a service???)

No surprise there I suppose, makes the "car crash" TV they want to feed to us nowadays.:ohmy:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
had bro and sis in-law over last night, and they wanted dance x and wife wanted x-factor. i wanted out.

can saturday night network tv on the main channels actually produce a show not specifically aimed at women and gay men?

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
alecstilleyedye said:
had bro and sis in-law over last night, and they wanted dance x and wife wanted x-factor. i wanted out.

can saturday night network tv on the main channels actually produce a show not specifically aimed at women and gay men?
JULIAN CLAREY PRESENTS...............................
THE BOOB JOB SHOW !!! :ohmy:

asterix

Comrade Member
Keith Oates said:
I think this type of show is world wide, I see a Vietnam version out here as it's very often on in the local bar/restuarant that I use. Rubbish, the girl next door singing in the shower is much better than most of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do tell us more..

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
asterix;44735][quote name= said:
the girl next door singing in the shower is much better than most of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B']!!!!

Do tell us more..[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was actually wondering about that :ohmy:.[/B]

bugslop

It's coming to something when the 1980's 'Professionals' beats saturday night prime time viewing. Go on Bodie kick is ass!

and yes the girl in the shower is definitely more interesting than 'celebrity spud pealing'

gpx001

Über Member
Am totally fed up with X Factor. I don't know what winds me up the most: Simon Cowell and his ever darker tan/whiter teeth, Louis Walsh for bringing us such 'greats' as Boyzone and Westlife or Sharon Osbourne for doing those I'm an everyday mum supermarket tv ads - Yeah right we believe you! It's only saving grace is that 'I have to be right on, down wit the kids and shout at the end of every sentence' pain in the whatsits Davina isn't on it...

Top Bottom