Hicky
Legendary Member
I've had my first puncture with the gatorskins, I've managed 900miles.
I've picked out two large pieces of glass(from the centre of the tyre ie tarmac contact point) , if I squeeze the tyre I can see the "mesh" inside ie the cut has gone all the way through the rubber.
Is my tyre more or less had it of should I fix the tube and be more carefull what I ride through?
At twenty pound a tyre thems not cheap!
I've picked out two large pieces of glass(from the centre of the tyre ie tarmac contact point) , if I squeeze the tyre I can see the "mesh" inside ie the cut has gone all the way through the rubber.
Is my tyre more or less had it of should I fix the tube and be more carefull what I ride through?
At twenty pound a tyre thems not cheap!
)