Is my wife being unreasonable??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arch684

Veteran
Surely you meant it's because you also need to go to work :thumbsup:
NO work I'm retired 2 years this month.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
There's nothing else you can say to that except, "yes miss." :smile:
I learned this at a young age. Dad said clean windows/polish shoes/do ironing and I tried to do a perfunctory job just to get it over and done with but Dad made me do it again until it was perfect. Cost me an entire afternoon with my pony and I learned a valuable lesson. Do it once, do it right and then it's done and I can go out to play.

stephec

Legendary Member
I learned this at a young age. Dad said clean windows/polish shoes/do ironing and I tried to do a perfunctory job just to get it over and done with but Dad made me do it again until it was perfect. Cost me an entire afternoon with my pony and I learned a valuable lesson. Do it once, do it right and then it's done and I can go out to play.

And there was me thinking you had a guest slot at @welsh dragon dungeon. :biggrin:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Just clean them, would be my view - and then get out on your ride basking in the warm afterglow of wifely approval.

When my Dad retired Mum asked him to take over the job of clearing internal condensation off the windows on cold mornings. They lived in a 200 yr old house and it had a bit of a damp problem in some rooms. She'd done this faithfully every day, every Autumn/winter for about five years.

Within a week Dad had bought a dehumidifier.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well.
Many thanks to all for the sincere advice.
My eventual decision was..........
Do exactly as I was instructed.
I had inteded to say no............then I noticed her putting vaseline on the brush handle.
But again..........many thanks:wacko::crazy:

Or do such a poor job she doesn't ask you again :thumbsup:
Yip, that works every time and works both ways. Him doon the stairs will now not let me any where near any of the cleaning bike / maintenance stuff of the bikes.

10.gif

Top Bottom