Is our classified section....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Can't tell you that mate, it's, erm, classified.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

I just thought that if I could empty the garage I might find enuff cash to get a new bike...but I am not sure if there is enough space on the internet to list everything

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Bigtallfatbloke said:
I just thought that if I could empty the garage I might find enuff cash to get a new bike...but I am not sure if there is enough space on the internet to list everything

Your garage must be like mine then.:blush::blush: Although I don't think I'd get enough cash by selling the piles of my junk:cry::angry:

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
twentysix by twentyfive said:
Your garage must be like mine then.:blush::blush: Although I don't think I'd get enough cash by selling the piles of my junk:cry::angry:

One man's junk is another man's treasure!

Shaun

Founder
I don't see why it has to be cycling stuff only ... post your ads and see if anyone complains. Can't image why they would.

On that note ... anyone want to buy a flood damaged fridge-freezer, washing machine, cooker, or some bottom kitchen units (in a fetching shade of black mould!)? ... :biggrin:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Admin said:
I don't see why it has to be cycling stuff only ... post your ads and see if anyone complains. Can't image why they would.

On that note ... anyone want to buy a flood damaged fridge-freezer, washing machine, cooker, or some bottom kitchen units (in a fetching shade of black mould!)? ... :rolleyes:
How much you gonna give me to take them off ya hands ? :biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
You were the person who might complain!
Are you a shareholder as this might be bigger than ebay?

No thanks on the soiled white goods though.:biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
buggi said:
can i sell my body on there? i want a new bike too. :biggrin:

Buggi, you could always post an ad with a Hot Pic and a 09000 number.

How many calls would you need to get the Pinarello? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom