Is that right? Lee Majors past away

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
Just scouting the Internet and there's some reports are that he's passed away.
Very sad if he has. Always liked him in the 80s show the Fall guy and not forgetting the Six Million dollar Man. I hope its wrong,

Drago

Legendary Member
No authoritative source seems to be confirming it.

OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
It seems a bit sketchy at the moment Drago.
I just read an article the he's died suffering from pneumonia and that hes left a huge sum of money to the Trump administration. Time will tell no doubt

byegad

Legendary Member
Upwards of $35,000,000 today though.
As it will be a gibberment job multiply by any number between 2 and 20 that you can think of, then add a handful of noughts to the end. Multiply by the due date and then you'll be close to the actual cost. See an clairvoyant for the actual delivery date.

The Six Billion Dollar Man might be a bit tricky to hide in the covert military budget, unless you can get a doitall multi-service fighter/bomber jet to run way over budget to conceal the figure.

classic33

Leg End Member
As it will be a gibberment job multiply by any number between 2 and 20 that you can think of, then add a handful of noughts to the end. Multiply by the due date and then you'll be close to the actual cost. See an clairvoyant for the actual delivery date.
Yodel taking care of that bit?

I read this thread earlier, and thought why not have a nostalgia trip and watch an episode of the 6M$ man. Highlights were when he bent a piece of steel tubing with his bionic arm, leapt across a room in a single bound, and running really fast - but shown in slow motion for some strange reason. Really wish I hadn't bothered now, best to hang onto those childhood memories methinks :sad:

Last edited:
OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
Fighting with sasquatch/Big foot was hilarious to watch. Each time one of them got thrown across the woods they used the sounds of whistling dropping bombs as special effects. Eventually Steve Austin pulls Big foots arm off followed by a load of sparks.
Big Foot then grabs his severed arm back and runs off with it.
Ahhh classic tv lol.
(and there's me complaining about Itv showing Horse racing on boxing day :smile:)

Top Bottom