Is that right? Lee Majors past away

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
The series was based on me. The producers were shocked to discover my bulging muscles and superhuman strength were all me, but by then they'd spent too much on the series to change it.
Old joke alert.

Now I know why someone said you should've been an astronaut, at least I think that's what he meant when he said your dad should have shot you into space. :laugh:

Nigelnightmare

Über Member
Even as a kid watching it I always thought that they would have to rebuild the complete skeleton for it to work.
Otherwise any lifting he did would break the other bones in his body or rip the arm off.
Apart from the running fast bit that is.
The bionic eye could have been a lot better, (IR, UV, Xray) he should have been able to 'see' all frequency's.
It's a camera after all and even your phone camera does that. (It has filters added to restrict it to the 'visible' spectrum).

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Even as a kid watching it I always thought that they would have to rebuild the complete skeleton for it to work.
Otherwise any lifting he did would break the other bones in his body or rip the arm off.
Apart from the running fast bit that is.
The bionic eye could have been a lot better, (IR, UV, Xray) he should have been able to 'see' all frequency's.
It's a camera after all and even your phone camera does that. (It has filters added to restrict it to the 'visible' spectrum).
Even that didn't work properly... I've tried running in slow motion and it is actually really slow.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Lee Majors dead???. Don't recall seeing that one. Anyway, he's coming back into acting - voicing Jeff Tracy in Thunderbirds are Go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom