Is there a dentist in the house?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sloe

There's been no reply from AndyinSig for hours. Is it conceivable that we'll read a horror story in a few years about some poor cyclist glued tooth to finger to arse to sofa to floor to block of flats, black, cadaverous, stinking and dead?

longers

Legendary Member
He might still be getting the lead off the church roof :biggrin:.

gbb

Legendary Member
sloe said:
There's been no reply from AndyinSig for hours. Is it conceivable that we'll read a horror story in a few years about some poor cyclist glued tooth to finger to arse to sofa to floor to block of flats, black, cadaverous, stinking and dead?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Oh my jesus freekin christ :laugh::biggrin::biggrin:

Cant stop chuckling

sloe said:

In the meantime, all those who've been giving him bad advice, have time to edit their posts to avoid any snotty comments from the coroner. :biggrin:

redcogs

Guru
We are 'free' to decide which advice to accept in a 'freedom of choice' society surely Patrick?

i'm certain Andy would be the first to agree, caveat emptor n all that.

But.. jusincase, you might be as well to consult with a qualified orthodontist Andy, cos i av to admit there seems to av bin a few dodgy quack types offerin some suspicious remedies above..:biggrin:

OP
OP
Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I've just this minute got back from the dentist, a nice chap who officially is not supposed to treat me but who nonetheless set aside the necessary quarter of an hour. I told him about you lot and all I can say is that if you hear a knock on the door in the early hours, it will be the men of the Execution Squad of the German Dental Surgeons' Association Anti-Quackery Unit. You have been warned.

I used superglue to tack weld the top of my finger back on when I half severed it with secateurs. I enjoy a bit of DIY.

Top Bottom