is there such an ebike i wonder.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jags

Guru
what ebike are out there that the frame has smooth welds no suspension front forks can carry a rear rack 500 watt battery cost around 2500 euro MAX.small frame to fit 5ft 5ins 700c wheels for 2500euro i dont think thats a lot to ask.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Smooth welds aren't really possible as such. Boardman do it, but it's actually filler. Looks great though.

what ebike are out there that the frame has smooth welds no suspension front forks can carry a rear rack 500 watt battery cost around 2500 euro MAX.small frame to fit 5ft 5ins 700c wheels for 2500euro i dont think thats a lot to ask.
Juts pointing out that you put your costs in Euros
but that bike isn't road legal in the EU - or the UK - due to the limit being 250W

Unless you live in a different country - or a country that has a Speed Pedelec category

CXRAndy

Guru
You seem to be having difficulty finding an ebike

Consider
If you've got a bike with a standard threaded bottom bracket, you could install a TSDZ2 motor and have easily 625Wh plus battery with either 48 or 52V battery. Kit will cost less than a £1k including battery. Spend a weekend fitting, sorted.

TSDZ2 with open firmware is silky smooth as good as Bosch motors.

https://www.eco-ebike.com/collections/tsdz2-open-source-firmware-osf-products

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
You seem to be having difficulty finding an ebike

Consider
If you've got a bike with a standard threaded bottom bracket, you could install a TSDZ2 motor and have easily 625Wh plus battery with either 48 or 52V battery. Kit will cost less than a £1k including battery. Spend a weekend fitting, sorted.

TSDZ2 with open firmware is silky smooth as good as Bosch motors.

https://www.eco-ebike.com/collections/tsdz2-open-source-firmware-osf-products
oh no only bike i have left is my raleigh 753 doubt very much me or nobody i know would have a notion how to fit it .

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Juts pointing out that you put your costs in Euros
but that bike isn't road legal in the EU - or the UK - due to the limit being 250W

Unless you live in a different country - or a country that has a Speed Pedelec category
i have a cube acid 500....i removed the bouncy forks and added carbon mountain bike forks, slick 2" tyres and its great on the road with the flat bars

T4tomo

Guru
have you looked at Van Moof? that can be specced racked up etc, has a 500w battery and looks as smooth a baby's bum cheek.

Top Bottom