Is this elegant or not

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Thought l would share this photo of a Vitus 979 the only reason being that for me it is bloody gorgeous !
s-l1600.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Bit big for you @woodbutcher , but yes nice and elegant in a simple way

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
I rooly thought that was a great pic ... lovely stonework and doors, one might say, with patina. Bike's not bad either. IN Oz, we get excited when anything's more than 150 years old. The way I feel after a round or two on the grappa.
I am confused by all this multi-cultural conversation....do you mean that after a round or two of grappa you get excited or that you feel 150 years old or maybe an excited 150 year old bloke ^_^

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Outrageous! True blue Australian - and yes Woodbutcher, I am easily excited, particularly when confronted with a bucket of grappa or armagnac. The after effects are what make me feel as though I have reached 150. This isn't really making any sense is it?
Perfect sense, at least to me. Thats not saying much, l know !

mikeymustard

Veteran
Yes, well.... back to the bike..... I could be tempted over to the aluminium dark side with looks like that. It'd be a terrible waste though cos I'd be too frightened I'd bend it to ride it!

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Yes, well.... back to the bike..... I could be tempted over to the aluminium dark side with looks like that. It'd be a terrible waste though cos I'd be too frightened I'd bend it to ride it!
Hmmm ! Not sure how to reply without sounding rude , which is far from my intention ! What l would say is that the combined weight of yours truly and my Vitus 992 is about 75 kg. and no bending occurs in the riding of this bike :whistle:

mikeymustard

Veteran
Hmmm ! Not sure how to reply without sounding rude , which is far from my intention ! What l would say is that the combined weight of yours truly and my Vitus 992 is about 75 kg. and no bending occurs in the riding of this bike :whistle:
well you could probably add another 50kg to that and that's not counting my saddle bag! :blush:
Out of interest what does your 992 weigh? Not that I'm a weight weenie - obviously - but I like to know these things for reference

Top Bottom