Is this place boring...

buggi

Bird Saviour
Location
Solihull
naa, its just your on here too often so you've read all the threads. personally i think its just like c+, i was off ill once then too and i got a bit bored coz i'd read it all. go away for 3 days and then come back and you will have lots to talk about.
 
I think I know what you mean Yenners. It can be a bit...middle aged bloke at times (oops, there goes another pane in my personal greenhouse) hence my attempt to flush out some more ladies (so to speak).

A bit lacking in whimsy, perhaps? Although with Arch knitting me a mongoose as we speak (you are, aren't you Educated?) that's being addressed. xx(
 

Bigtallfatbloke

New Member
Like anywhere, it's only as exciting as those who are posting...personally i enjoy it here, lot's to learn and funa swell...just the right balance.xx(:becool::sad:
 

domtyler

Über Member
There is room for improvement but it is almost as good as C+ was. If there were about twice as many people on here it would be better. The technology is better than the old C+. How can we get more people over here? Poach them from C+ I guess. Is there any chance of using advertising?
 

Cab

New Member
Location
Cambridge
I think its better than C+. Friendlier, less hostile, less completely pointless droning on, less forum wars with a certain other place... Way better.
 

ChrisW

Senior Member
1) Love RLJing and anyone who stops me is a pansy..

2) Helmet...NO WAY! For big girlies only...

3) London ought to declare independence and leave the rest of the U.K. to wallow in its own dire socialist poverty...

Let's have a heated debate!
 
OP
Y

yenrod

Guest
Exactly 'Chuff...thats prob. what I'm pointing towards....

Its like this is based in a country gentlemans club's.. :sad:

Chuffy said:
I think I know what you mean Yenners. It can be a bit...middle aged bloke at times (oops, there goes another pane in my personal greenhouse) hence my attempt to flush out some more ladies (so to speak).

A bit lacking in whimsy, perhaps? Although with Arch knitting me a mongoose as we speak (you are, aren't you Educated?) that's being addressed. xx(
 
yenrod said:
Exactly 'Chuff...thats prob. what I'm pointing towards....

Its like this is based in a country gentlemans club's.. :sad:
Yup. Very true Yenkers old chap. I like it here (knocking on for 900 posts) so I can't exactly complain and I'm knocking on for 39 so I'm part of the problem. Not quite sure what the solution is though...xx(
 

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Location
Barnet,
Chuffy said:
Yup. Very true Yenkers old chap. I like it here (knocking on for 900 posts) so I can't exactly complain and I'm knocking on for 39 so I'm part of the problem. Not quite sure what the solution is though...xx(
Maybe the "problem" is that there are not enough younger members joinng. Most of us came across from C+ but bike radar has many new forummers since we left. We could also do with a few more ladies as well. But how to get them?
 
Top Bottom