Is this place boring...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wish I could spell u-top-ia

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Lord of the Teapot said:
What is C+?

Cycling Plus magazine. A monthly publication for all cyclists. They used to run the C+ forum but it all went tits up in july when it changed to bikeradar. Have a look at the members joining dates. Many of us date from then.

Paulus said:
Cycling Plus magazine. A monthly publication for all cyclists. They used to run the C+ forum but it all went tits up in july when it changed to bikeradar. Have a look at the members joining dates. Many of us date from then.

I think I have some early editions of Cycling Plus?

Thank you Paulus for the information

mondobongo

Über Member
No it just needs time to grow, small membership at the moment compared to C+ in its day. As the Membership grows more threads and posts it will become busier.

We could always get Bonj to invite a few of his mates over.
He's an old fart too. I mean, he's nearly 30!

Brock

asterix said:
Why don't you piss off somewhere else yah wally!!

'Wally' !?!! xx( :sad: :eek:
Language of the gutter snipe! Somebody throw him out on the street with the other uncivilised ragamuffins and tinkers!!

ash68

yeh,I like it ,bit of friendly help available ,some serious comments and more than a few odd balls and characters about.Good banter with cycle friendly people,what more do people want from the place?

gbb

Legendary Member
Is it boring ?....no, but it is moderately quiet compared with C+.

Should it be a dupicate of C+...no. Brilliant as it was, posters were prone to jumping down your throat for even the most insignificant comments. If i want that, i'll go into soapbox...although even thats quite refined here compared with Soapbox in C+.

I think its quite 'convivial' in here. Personally, i like it that way.

Top Bottom