Is this the correct section ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
There it is, i hope I have not built it up too much and this is a bit of an anti climax ? This being my wife's bike has had much less usage than my bike built at a similar time by the same builder, mine had to have a respray etc due to daily use going to and from work so whilst being a close replica to this now sports the decals of my local bike shop ( Dave Mellor Cycles ) as it was not possible to get the Knight transfers but it does have the engraved K on the seat stay wrap over.

View attachment 467593
Very Nice. :becool:

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
There it is, i hope I have not built it up too much and this is a bit of an anti climax ? This being my wife's bike has had much less usage than my bike built at a similar time by the same builder, mine had to have a respray etc due to daily use going to and from work so whilst being a close replica to this now sports the decals of my local bike shop ( Dave Mellor Cycles ) as it was not possible to get the Knight transfers but it does have the engraved K on the seat stay wrap over.

View attachment 467593
Knight transfers here: https://h-lloyd-cycles.myshopify.co...&page=1&rb_collections=Knight+(wolverhampton)

Nice bike!

View attachment 467593

ooo, Pretty bike. No anti climax as far as I'm concerned: thanks for sharing it.

Top Bottom