Is this the future of cycling?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
That'll be fun to clean!

but it has the advantage of being able to organically grow the double Helix frame in the lab - an offshoot of venter's free non-fossil fuel power project!

Just wait until it fills with mud and becomes 4 times its original weight...

[edit and rant] sorry but that's just fecking stupid! Who would want a carbon fibre mountain bike? If you live and ride anywhere remotely rocky the chips and dents you get off rocks run the risk of disrupting the weave and making the frame unsafe. Unless you live in a boring, rainless place (like parts of the US, invariably where this was designed), or unless you're a very rich racing snake who only races when it's dry and smooth, this bike would be a liability...! It's completely impractical. If I was going to spend 3 grand on a frame I'd get a Matt Chester, Dean or Seven Ti, not one of these...and it looks like it's made out of stem cells.

In fact it's not a bike; it's been designed by the catering industry as a mobile cheese grater. Wait 'till you see the one that fries the hamburgers!

Once you've removed the wheels and rider, it's rated for industrial dishwashers - too big for domestic!

domtyler

Über Member
Crackle said:
Once you've removed the wheels and rider, it's rated for industrial dishwashers - too big for domestic!

Should fit, I measured it:

bike1.jpg

domtyler said:
Normal I think, the bike is only around 600 mm long according to my calculations and should fit quite easily.

I thought that scale was in CM: I might be wrong here but I think you need to check your calculations again. Of course it could've been designed with certain circus performers in mind, to extend their careers in catering once they become too old for circus tricks.

Top Bottom