Is your avatar you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
No, but it's what I might look like if I were a cat ^_^

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My avatar is a picture of me, but it is an old picture taken in 2006 when I was a fit 50.

By the time I started organising CycleChat forum rides a few years later I was no longer slim and fit. Most CycleChatters who met me probably noticed the changes but didn't say anything, whereas @I like Skol looked me up and down and said "Oh, you don't look fat in your photo"! :blush:

I've lost the surplus weight and am getting fitter again, but 9 years and a couple of bouts of severe illness have taken their toll. My hair is now thinning and receding, and what is left is rapidly turning grey. :sad:

I'll update the avatar after my 60th birthday in January. It will be something like this ...

ColinJ with sunblock-whitened whiskers.jpg

However, in the new photo I will probably choose not to scowl and will avoid having sunblock-whitened whiskers! :okay:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Would grow better in Siberia perhaps?

Or at least your mother in laws may do, I can't find much info on yours, only hers.
It grew very well in Shropshire, and also well enough at Wisley to get the award. Our garden is a law unto itself.

Top Bottom