Is your dog/cat spoiled?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I have been told today that my dog is too spoiled by me. I make no apologies for it that it is true, I do spoil her and I will continue to do so. She didn't ask to come into this world and I don't see why she shouldn't have a happy life. Too many animals are ignored or maltreated. My dog will not be one of them, I want her to have a good life and for as long as she lives, I will do my best to make her happy.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Five cats, very spoilt, especially Leo the rescue - he gets more spoilt than the 3 posh cats.

Slick

Guru
I have been told today that my dog is too spoiled by me. I make no apologies for it that it is true, I do spoil her and I will continue to do so. She didn't ask to come into this world and I don't see why she shouldn't have a happy life. Too many animals are ignored or maltreated. My dog will not be one of them, I want her to have a good life and for as long as she lives, I will do my best to make her happy.
Sounds fair enough to me. 👍

Peggy sits on the sofa and sleeps on the bed. Just like the rest of the family.

AndreaJ

Veteran
All our pets are spoiled-2 dogs, 1 cat, 8 chickens, 2 guinea pigs, 2 gerbils and a hamster, can’t really spoil fish though. The dogs are expected to behave though rather than run riot the others are untrainable 😊

tom73

Guru
Both our dogs did for sure. Though it got harder with out last one due to his growing list of allergies But we still found ways. Mrs 73 was always coming home with something so we now have a small mountain of stuff he never got to use or eat. All ready for when we can find the right one to give a home.
As long as they like it, it’s not harming them and they don’t end up as walking barrels. What’s the harm?
After all we need to be spoiled every now and again :smile:

screenman

Legendary Member
My brother gets up twice or more a night to feed their massively overweight cat, the vet has told them to cut it's food intake, so they fed it half as much but twice as often, of course battered fish from the chip shop on a Friday. Killing it with kindness.

Top Bottom