Is your kettle spying on you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't have an electric kettle

That's fine! As long as your iron is electric.... :thumbsup:

...no, you don't @numbnuts!!
4164645211_a8811857c6.jpg

Do you? :blink:

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Is there a SatNav?

Crankarm

Guru
For all those with lap tops or cams on their computers you only have to have a trojan infect your computer that sits there quietly and takes control of your camera above or in the screen and you will be visible to the whole world ......... yes the WHOLE WORLD! And given that a lot people have laptops or computers in their ......... bedrooms ............. Always close the screen when not in use.

Octet

Veteran
For all those with lap tops or cams on their computers you only have to have a trojan infect your computer that sits there quietly and takes control of your camera above or in the screen and you will be visible to the whole world ......... yes the WHOLE WORLD! And given that a lot people have laptops or computers in their ......... bedrooms ............. Always close the screen when not in use.

Or place a sticker over it, I never use mine so it's just easier to do it this way.

The main thing people need to do however is change the way they browse the internet (XXX.com is not an appropriate site to visit people!) and to keep everything up to date... especially Java!

(Note: I am only guessing the contents of XXX.com, for all I know it could be a page about bunny rabits)

Crankarm

Guru
Or place a sticker over it, I never use mine so it's just easier to do it this way.

The main thing people need to do however is change the way they browse the internet (XXX.com is not an appropriate site to visit people!) and to keep everything up to date... especially Java!

(Note: I am only guessing the contents of XXX.com, for all I know it could be a page about bunny rabits)

It is but not the bunny wabbits you are thinking of, but they are still doing what bunny rabbits are famed for .......

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
But how do go when the information gathered is done by you simply turning the thing on.
Also does'nt get around anything built in at the point of manufacuring or before it reaches you as a "new" item.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
But how do go when the information gathered is done by you simply turning the thing on.
Also does'nt get around anything built in at the point of manufacuring or before it reaches you as a "new" item.

Top Bottom