Isn't 5th Gear an awful TV show?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Richie1964 said:
Their only asset is Tiff Needell.

I wouldn't even say that. I used to work for a games company that produced F1 games. He phoned up one day and was a right obnoxious twat who said 'Don't you know who I am?'

Needells (sic) to say, he went to the back of the queue.

bonj2

trustysteed said:
I wouldn't even say that. I used to work for a games company that produced F1 games. He phoned up one day and was a right obnoxious twat who said 'Don't you know who I am?'

Needells (sic) to say, he went to the back of the queue.

:evil: "needless to say, I had the last laugh!"

shaun75

Über Member
I actually find myself enjoying 5th Gear more than TG nowadays. I particularly liked the Robin Reliant and Bedford Rascal challenges.

TG is an hour long programme in which only half of it is any good. They should drop the 'news' bit and stop doing manufactured, scripted wacky race challenges in which JC almost always wins! Glad thats off my chest!

bonj2

shaun75 said:
I actually find myself enjoying 5th Gear more than TG nowadays. I particularly liked the Robin Reliant and Bedford Rascal challenges.

TG is an hour long programme in which only half of it is any good. They should drop the 'news' bit and stop doing manufactured, scripted wacky race challenges in which JC almost always wins! Glad thats off my chest!

yeah but you've got to admit that the one which culminated in a race round a hay track in which JC souped up some old lancia to such an extent that it was faster than hammond and may's cars but could only do a lap at a time before it had to have water poured over the engine due to the fact he'd given bugger all thought to its cooling requirements, was really funny. :evil:

Top Bottom