Isn't it chilly.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Davidc said:
May need the CH on later. brrrrrrrrr.

Not till the clocks change in our house and then only if there's snow on the ground!!!

PaulB

Legendary Member
We had a real tough one today about whether we should put the central heating on or not. We agreed not to as it's bloody August but it was a close run thing.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Been fresher here but its going to be 26 daarnn saaarf tomorrow. Tuesday > will be colder though - wonder whatever happened to the hot summer we were supposed to have :sad:

*must resist the temptation to put my winter avatar back on*

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
lukesdad said:
what summer r u all refering to we re still waiting for it over here!

So am I.
Not got much of a tan, although my tan isn't bad, but there just doesn't seem to be days where I've gone out and its been nice and sunny, or even warm:sad:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Bollocks to this cold. We just booked a week in Gran Canaria in October. Loverly cycling over there, too.

Morning All!

We've noticed that there has been a sudden drop in the temperature around here too. It's not like we've had a brilliant summer either, but there's something going wrong with the weather. :smile:

gavintc

Guru
We are doing a weekend in Tain (north of Inverness) and I noticed a distinct difference on our ride yesterday. It was just cooler and I needed to work to keep warm, despite wearing a lightweight gilet. Riding the Black Isle today before heading home and I think the forecast is for rain later - that will be cooler.

Top Bottom