Isn't it chilly.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
No, that was yesterday, it's mild today.:rolleyes:

scots_lass

Reckon summer has come and gone up here in Scotland. Had my heating on last night for a bit as it was so cold! It's the long and winding road into autumn now then a quick scoosh downhill into winter!

TVC

This morning it started a out a salad day, but ended a soup day.

Went to the Leicester Skyride (where I met Arch and shouted at Roger), as the day went on it got colder, windier and then started to drizzle.... autumn is knocking I fear :rolleyes:

tordis

Quite chilly, yes. After all, summer's almost over and we should probably brace ourselves for the windy, rainy autumn. I put a short sleeve tee on today when I went for a ride and I regretted not taking anything else to cover up.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
The Velvet Curtain said:
This morning it started a out a salad day, but ended a soup day.

Went to the Leicester Skyride (where I met Arch and shouted at Roger), as the day went on it got colder, windier and then started to drizzle.... autumn is knocking I fear :rolleyes:

Ditto. Saw Arch, kept missing Hilldodger.

Got 2nd fastest agegroup time on the British Cycling WattBike :biggrin:

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Mrs A and I went for a very pleasant 35 mile ride around the wolds of Horncastle. Didn't notice the chill until we stopped to have a look at Bolingbroke Castle. Whilst wandering about the ruins, it was perishing! Didn't linger too long, but next time I noticed the chill was when putting the bikes back in their house. Felt it necessary to visit the pub to warm out chilled bones. Ah well, every cloud etc.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
You don't look too happy judging by your photo 3BM!

steptoe_150_150x180.jpg

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Very cold today, going out without a base layer on was a bad idea!
I've had a jumper on since I came back from training, but have just taken it off now, we have the heating on!

PaulB

Legendary Member
scots_lass said:
Reckon summer has come and gone up here in Scotland. Had my heating on last night for a bit as it was so cold! It's the long and winding road into autumn now then a quick scoosh downhill into winter!

Aye but there's only two seasons in Scotland, isn't there. There's June and there's winter.

Top Bottom