Isn't she lovely...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Arch said:
I was thinking, I've got a trike, so with some bamboo canes for a frame, and the world's biggest knitted sock...

On second thoughts, perhaps not...
I was thinking bent laminated wood frame and doped canvas in the style of WW2 aeroplanes for mine as one option.

Night Train

Maker of Things
reliantregal.jpg

I really like these, they have a very froggy sluggy look about them.

Arch said:
Ahem!

Yes, I'm the woman seen riding it outside, with the manic grin and the hair-all-over-the-place. It was windy, but to be honest, my hair looks like that most of the time anyway...:blush:

Tdr1nka, yes, we were being VERY careful not to scratch it - that's why it goes so slowly through the exit tent - you can't see, but Jase is fitting between some narrowly placed trestle tables... On the other hand, I suspect fibreglass can be re-polished if necessary and repaired if you know what you're doing.

Oops, should have watched the vid, I shall amend it.

redshift

Über Member
Catrike UK said:
It does look nice, it is made by a Canadian canoe manufacturer I understand.

Sorry, just to clarify: Is that 'it's made by a manufacturer of Canadian Canoes (not necessarily Canadian)?' or 'it's made by a Canadian Canoe manufacturer (who happens, coincidentally, to be Canadian)?'

redshift said:
Sorry, just to clarify: Is that 'it's made by a manufacturer of Canadian Canoes (not necessarily Canadian)?' or 'it's made by a Canadian Canoe manufacturer (who happens, coincidentally, to be Canadian)?'

Neither, it's made by a canoe manufacturer who is in Canada. :smile:

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
It would be great for the occasional winter day, but I wouldn't want to be stuck inside one the rest of the time. For me, being in the open air is a key part of the cycling experience.

Ben

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Arch said:
I was thinking, I've got a trike, so with some bamboo canes for a frame, and the world's biggest knitted sock...

Not a million miles away from Lee W's velomobile body for his Trice, made from recycled estate agent's boards.

Or something like that...

Ben Lovejoy said:
It would be great for the occasional winter day, but I wouldn't want to be stuck inside one the rest of the time. For me, being in the open air is a key part of the cycling experience.

Ben

I run a small fairing in the winter but find my feet cook in summer so do without it then.

Carwash

Señor Member
tdr1nka said:
It is Arch, in the vid and in?/on the trike!!

Considering your excesses of chocolate in France, how did they manage to tempt you into giving the trike back?

Interesting you should mention that, because she's been telling everyone else how terribly virtuous and restrained she was regarding sweet things in France. :smile:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Carwash said:
Interesting you should mention that, because she's been telling everyone else how terribly virtuous and restrained she was regarding sweet things in France. :biggrin:

That was only on one occasion! The rest of the time, I was a total pig...:smile:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
So you say, but perhaps only an oiled one. One of my chores used to be to wander around the 1 acre garden (in Zimbabwe) and pick up all the dog doodoo with a shovel, and chuck it in the septic tank. Sticks like shoot to a shovel is the more appropriate version, IME.

Top Bottom