It’s Christmas: so here’s a bit of panto.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Just collected a Concorde frame with some pantotastic parts. Not that common in a late 80s bike, the suggestion is that the original owner had the work commissioned especially.

There is a bike shop sticker on the frame, so after Christmas I will get in touch, should be fun as the shop is Dutch.

woodbutcher

Veteran

Just collected a Concorde frame with some pantotastic parts. Not that common in a late 80s bike, the suggestion is that the original owner had the work commissioned especially.

There is a bike shop sticker on the frame, so after Christmas I will get in touch, should be fun as the shop is Dutch.
I like it and very seasonal too.....how about starting a "show us your panto." thread ?

ozboz

Guru
There is a bike shop sticker on the frame, so after Christmas I will get in touch, should be fun as the shop is Dutch.[/QUOTE]

Oh no it isn't !!!!

woodbutcher

Veteran
Ok so l have given it my best shot.....its downhill from here......

Attachments

• 2017-12-27 14.47.00.jpg
    2017-12-27 14.47.00.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 2017-12-27 14.47.38.jpg
    2017-12-27 14.47.38.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 2017-12-27 14.50.19.jpg
    2017-12-27 14.50.19.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
BalkanExpress
A bit in your face though don't you think? and thats without the F Moser on the fork crowns , the cut out FM on the bottom bracket and the tiny M on the rear brake bridge.:whistle:

The Concorde has all that, plus the bottom bracket and wait for it...the front mech:laugh:

On eBay Someone was flagging a Campag Delta brake with Concorde panto on the brake cover , now that is on your face.:ohmy:

Top Bottom