It Asda be a mistake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I visited my local to work Asda for then weekly shop on the way home last night and saw a prominent display of four cheap £75 or less bikes.

They all had one thing in common - their forks were facing backwards.

I despair.

I visited my local to work Asda for then weekly shop on the way home last night and saw a prominent display of four cheap £75 or less bikes.

They all had one thing in common - their forks were facing backwards.

I despair.

Fork in disgrace...

Arch

Married to Night Train
You'd think after they were outed for that in their catalogue, they'd check them...

Did you say anything?

PBancroft

Went to Normandy on holiday a few months back. You might imagine that the French would be somewhat better at this but no. In Carrefour there was a nice little row of sub €100 children's bikes, all with their forks on backwards. These in my mind, are true BSOs, and I say that with no sense of arrogance. They might look like bikes but they're no good as one.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I don't know how they can pedal such tat with a clear conscience.

Apeman

Über Member
The former CEO Andy Bond stated that he wanted as many people on bikes as possible so long as they bought them from Asda. Last year for two months Asda sold more bikes than anyone else in UK.I must check our stock( I am an employee-dont snigger) for a laugh tomorrow although they are always kept in their boxes which is worse as the punters wouldnt know the difference.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
We're just going round and round on this subject.

It's time we put on the brakes.

This stems from bulk buying.

Top Bottom