It feels like I have a jock strap on my face!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
D

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
hackbike 666 said:
I have to wear a mask now,not through choice but because the cold weather isn't doing me much good.

I agree the cold weather seems to make things worse! People who don't have chest problem's just wouldn't get it!

Sympathy to you.

wafflycat

As one who hates to have any feeling of a constricted airway... I cannot get on with wearing of masks. But I also suffer from the cold when cycling in winter. My personal solution is using a lightweight Buff - pulled up over the mouth, I can still breathe sufficicently but don't feel constricted.

djtheglove said:
I agree the cold weather seems to make things worse! People who don't have chest problem's just wouldn't get it!

Sympathy to you.

Thanks,but it's no hard luck story.;)

As one who hates to have any feeling of a constricted airway... I cannot get on with wearing of masks. But I also suffer from the cold when cycling in winter. My personal solution is using a lightweight Buff - pulled up over the mouth, I can still breathe sufficicently but don't feel constricted.

I had trouble at the start but I got used to it.It's not so good when it rains though.

Ouch,going to have to wear it this week.
It's either that or not being able to cycle.

I never understood masks before I always thought people who wore them were trying to make a statement against cars,as I tried them out in the 1990's.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Even today I struggle with a buff over my mouth, too hot and sweaty, so I doubt I'd get on well with a mask. I can see how it'd help with a cough.

BentMikey said:
Even today I struggle with a buff over my mouth, too hot and sweaty, so I doubt I'd get on well with a mask. I can see how it'd help with a cough.

I believe it's the cold air young mickey,causing a coughing reaction,well I did have some sort of infection.Keeps a lot of the cold air out.

Top Bottom