It must be Christmas when.............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

...people start threads on forums about Christmas even when it is weeks away and grumpy buggers like me draw this to their attention

Noodley

...people start threads on forums about Christmas even when it is weeks away and grumpy buggers like me draw this to their attention

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
You are panicking cos you haven't got your annual mileage total up to last year's yet...........

And you are thinking up another excuse to go for a ride on your bike on the 25th.........

Or errr --- is that just me? ;)

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
You are panicking cos you haven't got your annual mileage total up to last year's yet...........

And you are thinking up another excuse to go for a ride on your bike on the 25th.........

Or errr --- is that just me? ;)

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Noodley said:

... even when it is weeks away grumpy buggers like me draw this to the attention of people starting threads on forums about Christmas ;)

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Noodley said:

... even when it is weeks away grumpy buggers like me draw this to the attention of people starting threads on forums about Christmas ;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
...you start looking on Amazon for a mobile for your daughter...you've finally caved in, cos she's the last in her class without one.... ;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
...you start looking on Amazon for a mobile for your daughter...you've finally caved in, cos she's the last in her class without one.... ;)

noggin

Fnaar said:

I feel for you mate:biggrin:

Been ther done that:blush:

Hey atleast I get her old mobile when she "needs" a new fancy phone

NO YOU ARE NOT getting and i-phone for Christmas:ohmy:

noggin

Fnaar said:

I feel for you mate:biggrin:

Been ther done that:blush:

Hey atleast I get her old mobile when she "needs" a new fancy phone

NO YOU ARE NOT getting and i-phone for Christmas:ohmy:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It must be Christmas when....
an old man sneaks into your room at night and empties his sack at the foot of your bed... ;)

Top Bottom