It took 3 years...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
Oh,I thought they had dropped from an unsuspecting cyclists bag.:shy:

And I thought soda streams were all the rage until a colleague told me. Got to be careful near work as there are loads in the road
 

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Location
Leicester
I had a puncture today as well, was going to our warehouse when something made the marathon plus deflate very quickly. Luckily I carry two tubes and co2 with me, so was soon on my way. When I got to the warehouse one of the lads was changing a tube as he had a flat on the way to work, but he carries bugger all with him, he had to wait until dinnertime to go to Halfords for another tube.
 
I see the fariy has been busy had me as well yesterday but at least i got a snap of him.
Marc-Warren-in-Jonathan-S-009.jpg
 

mustang1

Legendary Member
Location
London, UK
I got a puncture on one of my commuters. I have yet to take it to the shop to fix. Today I got a puncture on my second commuter. Now I gotta take that bike too. So I used my third commuter and if this punctures, I'll be outta commuters.

And if you're gonna lecture me about fixing my own punctures, then start a new thread. Don't hijack this one.:thumb:
 

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Moderator
Location
Glasgow
Glad you enjoyed.
For me it was a realization that having another tube and a floor pump at work would have been good.
I've only been commuting 3 years, had the above in my locker at work after 3 months :tongue:
 
OP
OP
cd365

cd365

Legendary Member
Location
Coventry, uk
You learn from your mistakes! I am down to my last inner tube so one of my jobs for the weekend is to buy more.
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
Slime tubes on my commuter. They have their own problems with weight and feel, but I once peeled one from inside a tyre that was pinned in place with about 30 thorns and the damn thing still hadn't deflated.
 
Top Bottom