Italian girls

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We have an education project running with an authority in Italy and this year we've been sent four 17/18 year old Italian girls on work experience. I currently have two of them sitting in my office doing some admin for me:biggrin::becool:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Bellisimo, bravo.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Sono triste e solo ed in tensione con la mia madre di eldery e la sua sorella della zitella. voi gradicono venire in tondo alla mia casa per una tazza di tè e ad uno sguardo ai miei distintivi dell'esploratore?
God, I love Babelfish

yenrod

Hilldodger said:
We have an education project running with an authority in Italy and this year we've been sent four 17/18 year old Italian girls on work experience. I currently have two of them sitting in my office doing some admin for me:biggrin::becool:

Look but dont touch Hilly ;)!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
About my age.:biggrin:
Hill Dodger can i come next week for a look around at the place you work:biggrin:;)
I'll come and meet the Italian girls, try out some of my British charm;)
;)

Cathryn

Legendary Member
ComedyPilot said:
Sono triste e solo ed in tensione con la mia madre di eldery e la sua sorella della zitella. voi gradicono venire in tondo alla mia casa per una tazza di tè e ad uno sguardo ai miei distintivi dell'esploratore?
God, I love Babelfish

I am sad and alone and fighting with my elderly mother and her sister (?). Would you like to come to my house for a cup of tea and a look at my etchings???

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Cathryn said:
I am sad and alone and fighting with my elderly mother and her sister (?). Would you like to come to my house for a cup of tea and a look at my etchings???
:biggrin: ;)

It was actually, "I am sad and lonely and live with my eldery mother and her spinster sister. Would you like to come round to my house for a cup of tea and a look at my scout badges?"

It would have been cool to be a fly on the wall in Hilly's office if he said that to them!! ;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
ComedyPilot said:
Yeah, you can have the tandem, I'm on my way now on one of these:

http://www.surreycompany.com/products.htm

THE SURREY STRETCH LIMOUSINE

Woooow, that thing is amazing.
But i will ofcourse be there before you. I am closer, on a more light weight machine and fitter(i think) and can be there very soon.;)
Hill Dodger, how long are they there for? We all want to know if we can come and meet them.:biggrin:

Top Bottom