Italian girls

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
We actually have one of those Surry things in the workshop at the moment. Bloody awful. And, we also have around 20 tandems, so you'll have to come up with something very special to impress them;)

They're here for six weeks although they're also doing English lessons, too. Not with me I must add. That wouldn't be fair:evil:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Joe24, if you look on Google Earth, the reason the M1 is blurred in the picture is because the camera can't focus in on me pedalling as quick as I am!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
ComedyPilot said:
Joe24, if you look on Google Earth, the reason the M1 is blurred in the picture is because the camera can't focus in on me pedalling as quick as I am!

Look at the A60, you will see fire, and that is my tyres burning with the power and the speed i am going. i'm surprised you cant hear the sonic booms i'm going that fast. I've even overtaken a fighter jet;)
Hilldodger, i am special enough ;) I'll give them all a long hard ride on the back of the tandem and use my good British charm to get them.
I'll teach them English. Instead of normal boring sentences i'll do it all in chat up lines:biggrin:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Right.... I've got Superman to fly round the earth to stop time, thereby freezing you in position Joe24, allowing me to get to Hilly's office first and lay my cape over the puddle near the front door so the Italian girls don't get their sandled feet wet.

Joe24

Damn, i thought superman was cool:angry:
alwell, i will use Batwomen instead;) I'll attract superman away using her, you might also follow and i will use my youth, speed and fitness to get into Hilldodgers.
Bet you have never had 2 people wanting to come to your office so much Hilldodger;)

Hilldodger said:
We have an education project running with an authority in Italy and this year we've been sent four 17/18 year old Italian girls on work experience. I currently have two of them sitting in my office doing some admin for me:biggrin::becool:

Pictures please.;)

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Joe24 said:
Damn, i thought superman was cool:angry:
alwell, i will use Batwomen instead;) I'll attract superman away using her, you might also follow and i will use my youth, speed and fitness to get into Hilldodgers.
Bet you have never had 2 people wanting to come to your office so much Hilldodger;)

I will first ring up Batwoman and tell her of your intent to "use" her. She will go off and form a Feminist-Lesbo-Anit-male Lobby group, by which time I will have wooed the Italian girls, flown them via Easyjet to Portofino (Stelios is my best mate) and be sat in a shaded cafe having alfresco martinis with Mochalattecino chasers.

Joe24

ComedyPilot said:
I will first ring up Batwoman and tell her of your intent to "use" her. She will go off and form a Feminist-Lesbo-Anit-male Lobby group, by which time I will have wooed the Italian girls, flown them via Easyjet to Portofino (Stelios is my best mate) and be sat in a shaded cafe having alfresco martinis with Mochalattecino chasers.
Its no good, you have won:sad: On here:evil:
I will be there at Hilldodgers office with these Italian girls, doing my best chat up lines. Then i will come on here and post a few pictures to tease you:evil:
Infact i will get Robin, who is better then them all, to let me break into the batmobile(where my age comes into play again) and drive it super fast to Hilldodgers office, get all the Italian girls in, and Batwomen, where i will chat them up. You will be no-where in site, no-one can beat the Batmobile, and i will have the nice young women.:laugh:

red_tom

I work in an Italian bank and am surrounded by Italian women. Average age seems to be about 58. :laugh:

Joe24 said:
About my age.:ohmy:
Hill Dodger can i come next week for a look around at the place you work:biggrin:;)
I'll come and meet the Italian girls, try out some of my British charm;)
:sad:

I thought that all you male youngsters always suffered from a bit of 'premature', but coming next week will certainly enhance your reputation! :biggrin:

Top Bottom