It's absolutely throwing it down here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodd82

:sad:

A very wet commute ahead of me... perhaps the wettest I've ever experienced (not been riding long).

Oh dear.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
you'll be fine. you can only get wet once!!! just get a nice windproof though to take the chill out of the wind on wet clothes!

SW19cam

Über Member
Don't worry about it - skin is waterproof! Once home have a hot shower and a mug of hot cocao. You'll learn to love the ride regardless of the weather :smile:

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Im going to go out running in it shortly, so I can save the weekend for cycling :smile: I quite like getting soaked through as long as im warm enough.

OP
OP
dodd82

dodd82

Loving the optimism!

potsy - I'm in Hertfordshire - you're right, thinking of my family oop North; we haven't got it so bad.

Crankarm

Guru
I'm inside today, pottering, day off. I looked out the window about 15 mins ago and saw it had started raining. It's been pretty grey and over cast all day. Still s'posed to be nice tomorrow for riding into work. Sunday doesn't look too bright - rain to wash off all the fresh lube Finish Line Pro Ceramic that I have put on my bike's degreased and spotlessly clean and dry chain. Bugger.

Schneil

Veteran
For once is not us Mancs getting a soaking :tongue:

Where is 'here'?
Yeah I just checked the weather for tomorrow. It looks dry for once in Manc, so time to plant some spring bulbs :smile:

Still though lots of wet leaves about today, almost as bad as ice for slippiness

Matt1705

Über Member
I'm not complaining really but my new waterproofs still haven't had a proper test yet, 2 weeks of commuting every day and only 1 drizzly shower :-\

Top Bottom