It's all booked....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Hurrah...I booked my holiday today, a two week tour of Rajasthan with Exodus! I'm so excited. I feel vaguely sheepish that I've booked an organised bike tour (and even more sheepish that we'll have a support wagon to carry our baggage) but I do think India's more than I can chew on my own, at least the first time round!!!

SO excited though. We're going to spend our second wedding anniversary watching Tigers in India on a bike tour.....yippeeeee....

longers

Legendary Member
Sounds great. We look forward to some photo's.

Pottsy

That looks like a good trip. You'll have to let us know how it goes.

I've been with Exodus to Morocco before and had a great time - excellent guide and my fellow cyclists were an interesting and eclectic group. I enjoy fully laden touring as well but I must say the support vehicle is a good option especially off road in my opinion as you can enjoy the freedom of the riding even more.

I'm actually off to Jordan with them in a couple of weeks so I'm excited too!

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
That IS my trip, Redfox. I look forward to paying back my dues by cycling a tank!!! I'm so excited.

Pottsy, I'm really jealous, I wanted to go on that Jordan trip as well...the husband said Jordan's too dangerous so I willingly compromised on India. Are you going to Petra? It's on my list of places to go before I sprog up! I'd love to hear about your trip when I get back.

Pottsy

Yes, apparently the highlights are the Dead Sea, Mt Nebo, Petra, Wadi Rum and the Red Sea. I'll let you know how it was later in September, if I get back alive.:biggrin:

Bigtallfatbloke

India on a bike...wow!....I'd hav egone for the support as well.....dont fancy getting eaten by a tiger when fixing a puncture:biggrin:

Top Bottom