Its amazing how much,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave5N

Über Member
domtyler said:
Been to Costco's tonight and got myself a couple boxes of Brakspear selection packs alongside the nappies and wipes etc. Am just finishing number three, wife's gone to bed and am now giving serious thought to number four! :thumbsup:

Someone had to say this and it fell to me.

If you're drinking so much that you're losing control like that, you should at the very least try to cut down a bit.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Infinity in a glass

papercorn2000 said:
I find most people on here make more sense if I drink more.

ROFLMAO:thumbsup::ohmy:;):thumbsup::becool:!I drank one?or was it four...and when I drank more I fell on the floorxx(

I remember a Viz top tip which went something like:

"When you're next shopping for booze for a party, fill your trolley with crates of Stella and bottles of wine and vodka. Then put one pack of nappies in with it. When you get to the checkout, pretend not to have enough money and ask them to put the nappies back on the shelf. The look on the face of the checkout operator will be priceless."

:thumbsup::biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Dave5N said:
Someone had to say this and it fell to me.

If you're drinking so much that you're losing control like that, you should at the very least try to cut down a bit.

:ohmy:

Am now supping a Brakspear EPA (English Pale Ale), quite fruity and hoppy. Definitely my last though as I had a Brakspear Triple earlier which is 7.2%! :thumbsup: Hic.

Top Bottom