It's been a long wait...but alas..it's back on TV.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

It's a funny show and I always enjoy it. My vote for their next 'adventure' would be to put all 3 of them on a touring bike and set them loose on a le Jog ride.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Does Simon CC know TG is back? :biggrin:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Bigtallfatbloke said:
It's a funny show and I always enjoy it. My vote for their next 'adventure' would be to put all 3 of them on a touring bike and set them loose on a le Jog ride.

:biggrin::biggrin: Hammy and James on nobbly tyred MTBs and Clarkson on the lightest weight carbon fibre racer that money can buy doing a slightly longer route. I think we should suggest this to the Beeb.

Anyone see Hammy on Johnothan Ross Friday night ? He comes across as a really nice fella (his missus is well fanciable as well)

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Elmer Fudd said:
Anyone see Hammy on Johnothan Ross Friday night ? He comes across as a really nice fella (his missus is well fanciable as well)

Was that a repeat show.....I know I watched one a while back where JR interviewed him after he'd recovered from the accident.

Those 3 on bikes...lol...mind you...I would have though that Hammond is clearly the fitter of the trio....can you imagine Clarkson in lycras and a helmet.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
stevenb said:
Was that a repeat show.....I know I watched one a while back where JR interviewed him after he'd recovered from the accident.

Those 3 on bikes...lol...mind you...I would have though that Hammond is clearly the fitter of the trio....can you imagine Clarkson in lycras and a helmet.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
No, it wasn't a repeat show, he was saying that he can remember most things that happened to him before the accident, but since then he has a 20 second memory, even chatted his missus up but said could go no further as he was married to a French woman (That could be for tv appeal tho' !).

col

Legendary Member
The space shuttle one is on now on gold.

Abitrary

Top Gear has been voted best program in the world ever, by the 3rd world with their remote controls.

Imagine if the moon landing was railed against by the 1st world, in 1969, because it was using up too much carbon and destroying the moon.

Anyroad, two of the presenters on top gear cycle regularly, and so does Clarkson's best mate, AA Gill the best journalist ever

col

Legendary Member
strofiwimple said:
I am quite content with the size of my penis so have no need to watch this programme.

Its not something iv thought about really:smile:

Don't watch it. Plotting the many painful demises of Clarkson (oh, with AA Gill thrown in a bonus) keeps me warm at nights. I have a strange aversion to arrogant, right-wing gobshites. Weird, but there you go... :biggrin:

Top Bottom