It's been a long wait...but alas..it's back on TV.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

Top gear that is.
Sunday 7th October BBC2.

It's not just the fancy cars I like....the trio make me laugh out loud so much...:biggrin:

Can't wait.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Me neither. Bring it on!!! Make the mini do the ski jump again!!

girofan

:biggrin::biggrin:! Oh yes, and I love the way Clarkson is always rubbishing cyclists and encouraging others to commit GBH with their vehicles. Like running over a cyclist at lights if he doesn't get out of the way of his gas guzzling 4x4!
Great entertainment that! What are you guys on? I want some of it, if it helps the paranoia I feel every time a car approaches.
If you have ever been run down by a vehicle I'm sure you wouldn't find Clarkson et al so damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!xx(:biggrin:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
7 posts before we get an overreaction, that's not bad........

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

I was knocked off my bike when I was 14....by an italian driver.....but I still love cars.....as much as my bikes......and still love Top Gear. :biggrin:

girofan

So, StevenB you like overbearing, big mouth louts that threaten you just because you dare to be in their way.
Your Mother or Wife will be consoled to know that you didn't overreact when some baseball cap wearing yob puts you in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.:biggrin::wacko:

Brock

I have no time for top gear, I'm not interested in cars or tv presenters clumsily attempting to perform comedy.
If however, some baseball cap wearing yob puts me in a wheelchair for the rest of my life, I won't be blaming a popular mainstream television show.

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

girofan said:
So, StevenB you like overbearing, big mouth louts that threaten you just because you dare to be in their way.
Your Mother or Wife will be consoled to know that you didn't overreact when some baseball cap wearing yob puts you in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.:biggrin::wacko:

Besides, Jeremy Clarkson has his opinions and they are his own. The fact that he has publicised them does not mean that we have a nation of anti-cyclists so basing your comments on 1 x TV presenters doesn't make it so. If he wants to be overbearing, loud mouthed on TV then thats fine by me...I have no dealings with him nor am I ever likely to. :biggrin:

Top Bottom