It's beginning to look a lot like....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
CHRISTMAS!!!! :hyper:
xmas.jpg

Just spotted this brochure in a Holiday Inn!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Already Christmas panto's and restaurant bookings appeared in our local newspaper.
Mrs Ian also booking panto for lit'lun to get the best seats.

Unfortunately the business world does not revolve around people buying presents in the couple of weeks before Christmas. Hotels want Christmas party bookings to stay afloat and people wanting the best places to host/stay will book now. We'll have businesses thinking about the ordering of Christmas cards from us as it takes time for the artwork,printing etc.

There's an awful lots of things that need sorting out well in advance.

There aren't enough likes in the world for this post. I do not understand why Christmas needs to be advertised in summer. Nor why it needs advertising at all in fact, it's not like it doesn't happen every year FFS.
Yeah, no point advertising stuff for winter which happens every year, or for Easter, or Halloween, or Valentines or spring or school starting. In fact adverts should just have some factual information and a calender.

AndyRM

XOXO
Yeah, no point advertising stuff for winter which happens every year, or for Easter, or Halloween, or Valentines or spring or school starting. In fact adverts should just have some factual information and a calender.

Quite right. Down with this sort of thing.

I take your point though, and mine isn't about advertising things in general. It just seems that Christmas is publicised earlier and earlier each year.

Fenwick's are probably about to unveil their accursed window display.

Quite right. Down with this sort of thing.

I take your point though, and mine isn't about advertising things in general. It just seems that Christmas is publicised earlier and earlier each year.

Fenwick's are probably about to unveil their accursed window display.
I know I know, but imagine you run Harrods. One of your busiest periods is during the summer when tourists come over to one of the most famous shops in the world. What novelty item can they buy?

MisterStan

Label Required
We have booked our office party already - you need to do it early round here or you end up somewhere shite.

We've also ordered and received the proofs for the calendars we send out each year!

Top Bottom