It's beginning to look a lot like....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Maybe Christmas means bike purchases, so not all bad. Shocking to see.

AndyRM

XOXO
What does that have to do with Christmas? Do you only get upset with child labour during Christmas?

He'd have a Santa hat on, naturally.

I totally get where you're coming from, it just does my head in. I suspect that being a graphic designer and having to do jobs similar to the OP has played a part. Whatever poor bastard had to do that will have been briefed in July. Soul destroying.

He'd have a Santa hat on, naturally.

I totally get where you're coming from, it just does my head in. I suspect that being a graphic designer and having to do jobs similar to the OP has played a part. Whatever poor ******* had to do that will have been briefed in July. Soul destroying.
Oh its odd. We print things here and do stuff for things up to a year in advance. It's the people that leave things to the last minute that are the stuff of nightmares for us. 15th December - "can you do us 100 Christmas cards and the boss wants to send them out tomorrow to get the post?"

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
Oh its odd. We print things here and do stuff for things up to a year in advance. It's the people that leave things to the last minute that are the stuff of nightmares for us. 15th December - "can you do us 100 Christmas cards and the boss wants to send them on tomorrow to get the post?"

I will never forget 4.30pm, December 19 last year when the head of our company decided she wanted to send each employee a card. Our studio runs a skeleton staff around Christmas so the job came my way. Many iterations later it's 10.30 and I'm seriously considering taking my own life. She finally looks at the quote I'd sent her hours ago and decides it's too much so sacks the whole thing off. I drank heavily that night.

Top Bottom