Its finally done!

Darkmarkster

Über Member
After a long wait and countless hours staring at my phone waiting for my LBS to let me know that the bike and one part or another was in stock its all finally done and rides like a total dream!
 

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Location
Dorset
about time!!!!

looks avesome ;)

glad you went for the wheels??
 
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
Yeah ive got some Planet X Equinox carbon brake pads for when im using them,just have to remember when your changing between wheelsets not to put the normal pads on when your using them ;)
 

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Location
Dorset
Darkmarkster said:
Thanks :tongue: yeah the wheels are proper quality,but im still a little nervous on them as they look so brittle lol
yh lol

u should push the sides about, freaks me out abit lol


they are very strong though dw ;)
 
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
when you tap the rim it makes that hollow sound lol,although when you start to go over 25mph it starts to make that really cool harmonic howling sound in the wind as it passes over the rims ;)
 

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Location
Dorset
Darkmarkster said:
when you tap the rim it makes that hollow sound lol,although when you start to go over 25mph it starts to make that really cool harmonic howling sound in the wind as it passes over the rims :tongue:
yh, just remember to be careful on the cross winds now hey ;)
 
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
yeah i encountered that earlier,I think its safe to say i wont be reaching for the water bottle anytime soon in a strong crosswind or ill end up flying away lol.How do the Conti Sprinters hold up resistance wise? I mean on basic riding are they strong enough to handle the knocks and bumps of Londons roads? or purely a event tyre?
 

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Location
Dorset
Darkmarkster said:
yeah i encountered that earlier,I think its safe to say i wont be reaching for the water bottle anytime soon in a strong crosswind or ill end up flying away lol.How do the Conti Sprinters hold up resistance wise? I mean on basic riding are they strong enough to handle the knocks and bumps of Londons roads? or purely a event tyre?
i use them around here and there redoing all the roads atm so the tarmac is pritty crap :/ they hold up fine, just try not to go over to many stones to be certain! ;)
 
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
i did that earlier actually,and im not joking the power the stone flew up at and pinged off somewhere at a house was wrong lol,proper missle.Im running them at 160psi at the moment
 

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Location
Dorset
Darkmarkster said:
i did that earlier actually,and im not joking the power the stone flew up at and pinged off somewhere at a house was wrong lol,proper missle.Im running them at 160psi at the moment
that abit high!!!

the rim says dont go over 125psi ;)
 
Top Bottom