Its finally done!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
:tongue: lol well my LBS were actually the ones who inflated them to 160psi and they are running fine so oh well ;) they were so hard to get on the rims,i left them for like 24 hours fully inflated on the rim without glue first to stretch,then took them off and glued them but they were still hard to get on

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Darkmarkster said:
:tongue: lol well my LBS were actually the ones who inflated them to 160psi and they are running fine so oh well ;) they were so hard to get on the rims,i left them for like 24 hours fully inflated on the rim without glue first to stretch,then took them off and glued them but they were still hard to get on

might pump mine up abit more then because mine are very soft at 125psi,

and as for putting them on lol took me 2 hours to do mine lol!!

OP
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
Did you see that massive poster with the tyres of a guy streching them under his feet and a big red X through it lol

OP
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
lol ;) it specifically said on every bit of paper work not to do that instead to leave overnight :tongue: oh well they still work so who cares.I forgot to true the front wheel before i glued it so its a little off but not much and i cant be bothered to take the tyre off again

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Darkmarkster said:
lol :tongue: it specifically said on every bit of paper work not to do that instead to leave overnight :biggrin: oh well they still work so who cares.I forgot to true the front wheel before i glued it so its a little off but not much and i cant be bothered to take the tyre off again

well u read the continetal paper thing it tells u to do it with your feet :wacko: lol

meh the'll be fine :tongue:

OP
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
Im loving it,the duotrap thing is cool as well

Top Bottom