Its hard not to smile getting down the road with one of these has anyone else got one or similar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSAMase

20180901_084725.jpg
20180901_084717.jpg
Screenshot_20180829-213953.png
Screenshot_20180828-141958.png
just purchsd this raleigh sport 3 speed with a 49cc hand built power pak runs great

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have always wondered how many rear tyres you would get through in a year. Great for rallys but I would imagine not too good for todays traffic and certainiy awful for the enviroment. Velo Solex are popular in Denmark. Where the motor is on the front wheel.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Does it need to be registered, taxed & insured and do need an appropriate driving licence?
You certainly would in the UK. :scratch:

OP
OP
BSAMase

BSAMase

Does it need to be registered, taxed & insured and do need an appropriate driving licence?
You certainly would in the UK. :scratch:
Because I like keeping things legal I enquired but the reply I got was you cannot as its seen as a bicycle,I live next to a police station they had a laugh and left me to it. Its an easy fix to see a policeman and just pull the decompression lever which kills the engine and just pedal because then your only transporting a motor effectivly

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Proper moped there massive grippers on that beast lol be cool with lower bars
Also saw an old OMZ in Hungary yesterday still doing commuting duties...

Sorry to digress.

OP
OP
BSAMase

BSAMase

Can't beat an old moped. An 18 stone biker friend of mine turned up to the Wednesday night charity run on a Raleigh runabout one evening. They have a "nobody gets left behind" policy like the ctc, it was hilarious
I did a speed run lastnight I think the little carburatter needs a clean out the bike tappd out at 38.9 kilometres an hour surely it can do ten more ks if I give it a tune up

Top Bottom