Its 'its', not 'it's'......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Catching dogs and owners in the act of bowel movements with their cameras..... It’s a race to the bottom for syntax and grammar in Pudsey. Should be moved to “Funnies”, this.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
An emphasis on Mathematics, Biology and English Language (GCSE) essential. Whatever that means. I feel I should stick up for GCSE Physics and Chemistry being equally important to dog poo.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
An emphasis on Mathematics, Biology and English Language (GCSE) essential. Whatever that means. I feel I should stick up for GCSE Physics and Chemistry being equally important to dog poo.
Physics won't teach you what a dog is. Chemistry won't teach you how to write up your reports or count the evil owners.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Physics won't teach you what a dog is. Chemistry won't teach you how to write up your reports or count the evil owners.

I think you need another beer.

The physics is to understand the dog poo trajectory and the taking of photos. The chemistry to understand the rate of a reaction can be slow and present a long time causing a public nuisance.

It amused me because so many ads saty5 GCSEs unnecessarily and this one wanted three and then felt the need to justify it.

Julia9054

Guru
You'd have to add at least one zero to that salary to get me to do it.
Though i do recall a particularly unpleasant afternoon as a zoology undergraduate scanning dog poo under a microscope to look for parasites

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Jobs like that if full time are usually 37.5 hours a week. does that take it above minimum wage?
It specifies 40 hours per week. Assuming 4 or 5 weeks of holiday per year, no.

Which means that if it's a genuine ad, rather than a mickey-take, it's pretty old.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Maths to count the amount of poo for the report
Biology to identify the type of poo for the report
English to describe the type of poo for the report

Top Bottom