It's Lidl season again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
goo_mason said:
Leith Kirkgate.

Damn !! If only I'd know they contained padded shorts :biggrin:
I popped by the Granton shop on the way home, I fancied picking up another jersey, they had plenty of large and a couple of large jackets too, pity I'm a small/ medium :tongue: I fancied a pair of those shorts too but they were sold out.

PS they had quite a bit of women's stuff left, helmets, shoes and unicycles but not much else.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
psst, aldi are doing their cycling stuff early in may…

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
andygates said:
I'm going to die.
CIMG1610.jpg
Only if you face plant :biggrin:
...Chuffy has just said "he's going to die".

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Ashaman42 said:
Picked up the shoes. I use shimano spd-sl pedal cleats (3 bolt pattern). Can I get an adaptor for these shoes or do I need to get mountain bike pedals/cleats?

The latter, I think, as there's only two cleat bolt holes.

Kudos to all those of you who bought unicycles.

Had a look, everything in stock. I liked the shoes but not enough to invest in what would be a spare pair really. Also didn't like the sole which was quite hard and slippy. Nothing else took my fancy, I think the Aldi stuff is better.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Mrs A and I went this PM and filled our boots with shirts mainly, but she bought shorts too. It looks pretty good to me, particularly the shirts for which I had paid six times that for a long-sleeved job in Evans sale last week.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I got some shoes but they're not wide enough. If anyone really wants them, and wants to pay the postage & the £15.00 I paid for them, you can have them (size 11) but you'll have to be quick as I'll try to take them back tomorrow lunchtime otherwise.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Boo hoo... all the good stuff gone by time I got there after work.. was after a pair of shoes... :biggrin:
I could have got some lights, but they needed about 7 million batteries, weighed about a ton and were bigger than a lighthouse.

Top Bottom