It's Lidl time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The panniers look the same as the ones I bought 3 yrs ago. A bit big for my commute, but great for shopping and very waterproof. I did have concerns that the rail clips weren't very strong, but they're still there and working fine.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

cheadle hulme said:
The panniers look the same as the ones I bought 3 yrs ago. A bit big for my commute, but great for shopping and very waterproof. I did have concerns that the rail clips weren't very strong, but they're still there and working fine.

Yes, I had my eye on them. Them, a cycle computer and maybe a rucky.

snakehips

Ah , so much to do , so Lidl time ! Ho Ho Ho

I'll get my coat !

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I have the earlier Lidl cycle computer (more square design) and it's worked pretty well for the last 3,600 miles, especially as it's fallen off into the road at speed twice and is still functional.

Does anyone know what the ladies' capri pants sizing is like? i.e. what size is medium in dress sizes, what size is large?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
The shoes are good... (though my cleat fell off t'other day, but they've done a fair old few miles!). Might get meself another pair. Don't actually NEED anything else at the mo, though I want a blue L/S jersey and a decent rear light...

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Crackle said:
Yes, I had my eye on them. Them, a cycle computer and maybe a rucky.

I bought a rucksack last year around this time - it's not great; the stitching came apart on a few weeks, so I splashed out on a nice Deuter Race EXP Air instead, which is still in perfect nick despite a year of constant use.

I'd save my money up for a better quality rucksack if I was you.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

goo_mason said:
I bought a rucksack last year around this time - it's not great; the stitching came apart on a few weeks, so I splashed out on a nice Deuter Race EXP Air instead, which is still in perfect nick despite a year of constant use.

I'd save my money up for a better quality rucksack if I was you.

Noted.

Top Bottom