It's my hobby...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bof

Senior member. Oi! Less of the senior please
I once worked up in central London several floors up and got into a lift in which someone, had let rip an awful fart, then exited on another floor.

Get in and on the way down the thing I dreaded most happened. A couple of floors down was a model agency, and so a dozen beautiful women get in stare at me with hatred as though I was the perpetrator.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Working in extrusions with temps of 450 / 520c it gets a bit warm in summer so the press drivers would put the industrial fans on themselves instead of the press. Oh the fun I had squatting down behind the fan and letting one rip !!

Tetedelacourse

Melvil said:
Very recently, on a train from Spain to France, I let off possibly the most evilest fart in the entire world, I was appalled with myself but prayed that it wouldn't spread.

However, a few seconds later I heard a kiwi voice behind me going 'oh my god....oh jesus....who is that....oh man.'

Several others joined in.

I hid behind my book.

In my view it takes real courage to own up to a fart and, since I valued my life, there was no way I was going to own up to this!!

What were you reading? Gone with the Wind?

Tetedelacourse

The most painful fart I've ever experienced was from my mother-in-law. We were playing scrabble after a big meal one night, early on in my relationship with Mrs Tete and whilst sitting on the floor, the mother-in-law to be shooftied a bit to get more comfy, and in doing so guffed. I looked up instantly at Mrs T and she fired a deadly "don't you dare" look at me whilst micro-shaking her head. The pain was my chest exploding with stifled laughter.

I once made a boy vomit in assembley in primary school using only the power of my bottom.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I accidentally let go of a "silent but violent" in a plane. Going to China. As we took off from Holland.... :biggrin:

Top Bottom