It's not April 1st already is it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
[QUOTE 2998718, member: 259"]Don't worry, they have a strong homing instinct. He probably got back before you did. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
Nah, we didn't see him/her again. It was pretty obvious when he was there because I'd go out the back for a fag in the out building and I could hear him rummaging around in the other room. There was no door so I would block the door with a big bit of wood whilst I was in there.

After I let him go I blocked up all the entrances he could have been using and touch wood he nor any other of his little ratty chums have been back.

Ducks on the other hand is a completely other story. One which I may divulge another time...When I can be arsed.

classic33

Leg End Member
I remember many years ago, there were stories of giant rats in the sewers in London. Experts were calling them super rats, and if my memory is correct, they were worried these things were going to find they're way into people's homes.the story was short lived and nothing else was heard.
Nowt short lived about super rats. Normal rat poison can't kill them. First heard about them in 96/97, growing upto two feet in length(body length). Earlier this year http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-super-mutant-rats-2998844

Cycleops

Legendary Member
image.jpg

Rats the size of sheep?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Im begining to think I may be mistaken. I do wish someone else could confirm what I heard. Maybe my advanced age is playing tricks on me.

I'll try to find something from the great god google.
I remember the super rats story. It was at the same time that Rentokil relaunched themselves. Coincidence? I'll let you be the judge.

classic33

Leg End Member
I remember the super rats story. It was at the same time that Rentokil relaunched themselves. Coincidence? I'll let you be the judge.
Not certain if Rentokill operate in Ireland & wether their means of killing/poisoning would be any better than that available to farmers.

Top Bottom