It's officially Christmas!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Evil bitch mother in law has sent the biggest naff card as usual, but this year my names not on it. I can't decide what to to. Either shred it and leave it on the mantelpiece or draw something on the front of it?

Either way, you know she's thinking about you! :laugh:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It's funny that people feel obliged to spend a fortune to celebrate Christmas, just because there's some poxy advert on the telly featuring a dog on a trampoline, but don't feel obliged to go to church. Maybe the church should employ some of the marketing geniuses who come up with these manufactured capitalist holidays if they want to halt falling attendances.
I guess it depends where you live. I went to this place six weeks ago. All the kneelers were recently embroidered. They didn't buy them on Amazon. There was a pub within fifty yards. Just a small community, Zennor, west Cornwall. It seemed easy in its own skin.
St Sennara.jpg

St Senara.

Time to order the mince pies and brandy.

They could/should be consumed any day of the year.

jayonabike