It's POB season again!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is crap road positioning deliberate though?

I see plenty of poor road positioning from motons not able to read the road ahead.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I have also noticed an increase in the type of cycling that gives cyclists a bad name, especially going through red traffic lights. In the winter I felt the majority were waiting at red, now I'm not so sure.

It annoys me as I get tarred with the same brush if I mention I cycle.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
summerdays said:
It annoys me as I get tarred with the same brush if I mention cycle.

+1

But thats human nature.... I get stick from both groups motorists and cyclists as I ride on the road and drive a BMW. :wacko::ohmy:

thomas

the tank engine
Wigsie said:
+1

But thats human nature.... I get stick from both groups motorists and cyclists as I ride on the road and drive a BMW. :wacko::ohmy:

I don't think BMW drivers are that bad. I don't really get crap from them.

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
well i fit into most of the groups mentioned here. i spend most of my time in the country lanes on the road bike so i guess I'm a roadie at heart, but some times i need to commute through town and i often take the kids out on their bikes. i don't think I'm grumpy and i nod and say morning (even if it's afternoon :biggrin:) to all cyclist i see.

as for the "do as i say, not as i do" dad situation, thats all part of being a dad isn't it ??? :wacko:

anyway, this made me laugh...

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAOHhV1EFe4

thomas

the tank engine
Joe24 said:
Or a child, baby, adult, chav, teen, bunny rabbit, cat.............

No one would probably complain, so wouldn't be able to tell them not to worry ;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Chav girls put so make up on they have to take it off with a spade dont they?
The 'male' chavs eat too much crap, drink so much crap alcohol that they probably arent biodegradable either.

thomas

the tank engine
Joe24 said:
Chav girls put so make up on they have to take it off with a spade dont they?
The 'male' chavs eat too much crap, drink so much crap alcohol that they probably arent biodegradable either.

back to the video though...I might use some of the lines on people who piss me off then get stuck in traffic - "hello, I am the cyclist...I am the intermediate stage between human and pure energy"....they'll probably think I've got some awful brain condition and give me plenty of room next time ;)

.....goes to suggest this to Mr CycleCraft.

Top Bottom