It's snowing.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Anyone got any snow - nothing in Manchester, just rather windy again. Thermal windproof out for this weekend if the roads are dry.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Yes. So far today, on my journey to work: sleet, snow, snow, no snow, sleet, snow, sleet.
Currently it is sleet, but the rest of the team report heavy snow, no snow, sleet, heavy snow, etc depending on where they live - we all live within 20 miles.
Amazing how much difference a few hundred yards can make.

Lord of the Teapot said:
* Throws a snowball *

Oy! Pack it in, you're gonna break a winder'.

No snow here: very disappointing :smile:. Just some Metoffice backside covering forecasting going on. Not even windy.

Chris James

Über Member
fossyant said:
Anyone got any snow - nothing in Manchester, just rather windy again. Thermal windproof out for this weekend if the roads are dry.

We had a bit of snow / sleet / hail that covered the grass overnight. But by morning it was raining and starting to melt again. But very poor really.

Re Kirstie's weather forecast, I have seen the same one but am a bit bafflled how we can have stroing southerly winds with sub zero temperatures. I thought the cold weather was supposed to be coming from the North? Still, meteorology is not my strong suit.

* Throws a snowball @ Crackle *

* Acts innocent *

U

User482

Kirstie said:
The Southerlies were for Sunday, according to metcheck.
Today it's a northerly. And its snowing like a goodun here in Leics!

The MET office forecast a 40% chance of severe disruption due to snow in Bristol today.

The MET office also forecast that no snow will fall in Bristol today.

I conclude that the MET office are useless twunts, and I waft a fart in their general direction.

Top Bottom