it's tipping down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
Good luck, sir.
I'm on the bus...yesterday it was 30min late and it's a 2-hourly service. :blush:

Tynan

Veteran
awful day's weather her but it's cleared now, blue skies but what sounds like a hell of a wind

I do have mudguards and just about adequate brakes

the new condor fratello is due to be ready today, no call though

:blush:

Tynan

Veteran
nice evening here with a strong if blustery good wind, loads of primary going really rather fast, spinning in the gears usually saved for big downhills

nice

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Got a bit damp this morning on the way in, but there were none of the 20+ mph winds forecast on Metcheck. Very light breeze only.

Managed to leave work just after 4 and get home whilst the sun was still out, though by the state of the roads / paths, I'd just missed a downpour.

Still, mustn't grumble. I think I've only had one soaking this year so far (touch wood). Long may that continue.

Plax

Guru
Well it is hailing here now. Took the car in this morning as I was too lazy to get up early enough and it was blowing a gale and raining. Glad really as by the time I managed to get home it was peeing it down again and I'd have got a good soaking.

Hugo15

Über Member
It was interesting riding in this morning. Hardly had to pedal as the wind was so strong. Was sooooo tempted to drive but was glad I didn't as the weather for the ride home was great.

Top Bottom