ITV in with new Cycling Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The point re. guests who could not articulate was prevalent throughout my post.

Neither could most of the other guests and the ones that could, weren't given the chance.

If someone can not speak a few coherent sentences, then do not put them on a TV show as a featured guest in a chat/interview based section, simply does it! If he couldn't speak coherently enough for him to interviewed, they had no business having him on the show as a couch guest, it was just awkward and he did not contribute to the show at all (not that the producers actually gave him a chance). They could have just shown one of his short video's and discussed it between themselves.

Err. I wasn't disagreeing or arguing with you, I happen to know Keelan because he's from Leicester and I've worked with him before. He appears on TV quite a bit because of his skill but he isn't good at speaking in public - even at his own shows he struggles.

jim55

Guru
does antyone have a link for this ,i watched the first one and wanted to see if the next was any btr :rolleyes: ,but i forgot it was on and now i cant seem to find it

Norm

It has, IMO, been getting better and, whilst that was from a pretty poor starting position, I also enjoyed the most recent show.

I'd like them to mix up the location, though. There plenty of fab cycling to be done in the UK and, again IMO, very little of that fab cycling is within 10 miles of that particular café. Sure, have a show or two in London but take it to Oxford or Cambridge, take it to Bristol and Birmingham, take it to Manchester and Edinburgh. Each of those can offer a similar level of café culture and get away from the London-centric & 'sponsored by **** coffee shop' impression which it's giving at the moment.

And that from someone who cycles in London.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
They have to get rid of the blonde girl presenter or send her to tv presenter school.

I'm finding myself wanting to not watch it, but some inexplicable force keeps making me tune in, (should delete series link perhaps?) :wacko:

I'll keep going for a bit longer, expecting little, and getting it in spades upto now.

Another week or two and if no improvement I'll knock it on the head :sad:

+1 for the main presenter and +1 for the blonde bint as well.

potsy

Rambler
Have only seen bits of the previous shows and wasn't that impressed, the last one with Lizzie and Dani was OK though, well, a bit better at least :thumbsup:

wisdom

Guru
Defineatly a lot better than the first.
Even had a review of the folders although not wanting one myself they could have gone more in depth,like how to fold them and how small they packed.
Thought Geoff Banks had some good thoughts on womens cycle racing.
Penny farthing was different.
The olympic girls gave good interviews
So overall it is getting there.

Norm

Defineatly a lot better than the first.
Even had a review of the folders although not wanting one myself they could have gone more in depth,like how to fold them and how small they packed.
Which reminds me, they would have struggled with folding at least one of those 'folders' as it was a Moulton (TSR2, IIRC)

Top Bottom