I've cracked it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I'm getting slightly concerned after reading some of RR's posts as there seems to be a common theme running. Anyone who disagrees with his POV on anything, or does not conform to his ideals, is swiftly dealt with in the strongest way available.

It reminds me of a certain German dictator around 1939. It worries me because I live in the nearest neighbouring country to RR.. Can we expect an invasion any time soon? :ohmy:

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
I do wonder if he has the same difficulties with everything...goes to orgies and tells everyone off for getting him sticky...rides his bike on the pavement and complains about pedestrians in his way...drinks alcohol and complains to the makers about the hangovers...goes to libraries and complains about the lack of atmosphere...goes to space and compains about the lack of oxygen...goes underwater and complains about getting wet...and on...and on...and on...

classic33

Leg End Member
Think more modern
0381784785837478.png
He's from the 30's as well.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Theoretically, you're right, actually, it works well. Sensible people 1, trolls 0. You have to keep a sense of perspective, there are thousands of users on this forum, who's views are useful / worthwhile. There are a cretinous minority, who like to shout louder, now if your not careful, you can find that you think, that the shouty / trolly ones are in the majority, they never are. The ignore box is brilliant, it shows the truth.
I agree, there are people on this forum that ruin it for everybody and I think that you have the right approach by just ignoring them. However I think that more should be done, never mind members having to go to the trouble of sticking others on ignore there should be a whole bunch of people banned from the forum pemanently.
Isn't that right Racing Roadkill?

Racing Roadkill???

Hello??????

Oh yeah, that's right.....I remember now.......

classic33

Leg End Member
I'd remove that before the details on it get used. And if they do you'll only have yourself to blame for posting it the first place

Card now invalid!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
View attachment 83999

I never usually pander to trolls. There you go poppet, knock off indeed

What a waste of money. I take a jazz quartet with me and enjoy live music while they drown out the background noise. They pull in extra customers and I usually get my bill cancelled. It's a win-win situation.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Put me in " the box" please. If this is the standard of your posts and conversation it will save me reading any more of your drivel.

You are right Vernon £179 to look a total Pratt in public. I'm sure you and I can do that for free ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom